Tuesday, April 17, 2018

It's Springtime!

I love the Spring....Pretty flowers, fresh air, baby bunnies, chicks, ducklings...and of course rain showers.

I created this Spring Themed card using my Cricut Cutting Machine and the Nate's ABC's cartridge (which is also available on Design Space for those who have the subscription).  I used 110 lb Neenah Solar White cardstock for the base and clouds along with various cardstock papers for the design elements.

I love to paper piece...it's kinda my thing for this moment so this card was a delight to put together.  The boots, umbrella, puddle and cat tail were all paper pieced creating lots of layers and dimension.




I support the following card challenges:  Crazy Challenge #272 SpringCreative Knockouts Challenge # 241 - Lots of LayersCrafty Cardmakers Challenge #209 - WaterCardzTV Anything Goes Challenge #42

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful - fabulous paper piecing!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity to join the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card - Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Lovely image, perfect for our theme over at Crafty Cardmakers. Thanks for joining in and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!