Saturday, May 26, 2018

Lovely Lavendar and White Card with Matching Box

Hello Everyone!  I hope all is well with you and yours.

Today I have another card with matching box to share with you.  I couldn't resist creating this set using my favorite color which is Purple and all shades thereof.  This card measures 4.25" x 5.5" (A2).


The die cuts used for this card are the lace doily, the white background mat and the sentiment circle.  The sentiment is heat embossed with Ranger Gold Fine Embossing Powder.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is from my stash (Wal-Mart I believe).

I dotted the flowers with liquid adhesive and sprinkled extra fine glitter on the adhesive.  The adhesive will dry clear and all that's left to be seen is the glitter.  This technique of using glitter in this way was inspired by Christina Griffiths at Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls.



The Box was made using heavy weight cardstock, Neenah 110 lb Solar White and Embossed Purple cardstock placed on top.  The box is finished off with a ribbon closure and the box measures 4.5" x 5.75", slightly larger than the card for a good fit.  *** Tip:  I used a circle punch to cut 1/2 circles from the sides of the lid in order to provide an easier opening of the box.

Both the card and box are being offered for sale in my Etsy Shoppe (link to your right - in the column).

That's all I have for you today; I hope you were inspired and until next time....Happy Crafting!

Donna

**  I support the following card challenges:  CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge #49

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Donna. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super makes .. and in my favourite colours too

    I'm your latest follower!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!