Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Teal. Blue and White Shabby Chic Card with Matching Box

Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing the last of the matching cards and boxes I recently created.  This was a quick project using Prima Marketing designer papers, die cuts, faux pearls, floral accents from Wild Orchid Crafts, Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal drops and stained seam binding.



 The card measures 4.5" x 5.5"; a standard A2 size.  The box is slightly larger than the card for a good fit; it's 1/2 " deep.  I chose to use a satin ribbon from my stash for the box instead of seam binding.  Maybe in hindsight, I should have went with the seam binding for the box.


I hope you enjoyed my quick project share for today and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!