Monday, June 4, 2018

Masculine Card Round-Up

Hello Everyone!  I hope your weekend was Spectacular!

Today I want to share some masculine cards I created this past weekend.  With Father's Day fast approaching, I have been thinking about masculine designs. 

The first card is a Father's Day card I created for my husband using a Steampunk-ish Theme with Gears and Kraft Colored card.


I used Gear die cuts that I applied Pearl-Ex Mica Powders to for the aged, patina look.  To get the powders to stick, I used the Palette Stamp and Stick Glue Pad to apply the sticky glue type substance on the die cuts.  I used an old , small, inexpensive watercolor brush to apply the powders and set with the heat tool.  I applied micro glaze to the die cuts to ensure the powders would not smudge off. 

I used two types of ribbon from my stash and inked everything up with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  This card measures 5" x 5".


This card is for a Birthday, created using some awesome digital images and papers from the Etsy Seller Scrapbookingdom.  I used a Border Gear die cut, simply cut from black card.  I heat embossed the sentiment.  This card measures 5.5" x 4.25" top folding landscape.




Continuing with the Biker Theme, another Birthday Card using more digital images and papers from Scrapbookingdom.  These images are so clear and realistic, I'm more than impressed!  This is a top folding, landscape card measuring 5.5" x 4.25".





Last but not least, a Gatefold Birthday card with a simplistic design.  The card measures 5.5" x 4.25".  I'm fond of the color scheme, I really like blues and browns for a masculine card.




That's all I have for you today.  I hope you enjoyed the post and were inspired to create some awesome masculine cards.  Any of these cards would also be great for Father's Day.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


** I support the following card challenges:  Artistic Inspirations Challenge #202, Cardz TV Anything Goes #51, Cardz 4 Guyz Metal MadnessArtistic InspirationsCute n Crafty Challenge Blog





6 comments:

  1. I have such a hard time doing man cards. You got it down!! Thank you for entering in Cute N' Crafty Challenge Blog
    CuteNCrafty Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at challenge Artisctic Inspiration
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic set of male cards. Thank you for joining us at cardz4guyz. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created so many wonderful masculine cards! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are a wonderful collection of masculine cards!Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!