Friday, June 22, 2018

Pool Weather

Hello Everyone!  Hope you're having a great Friday!

Today I'm sharing another sweet image I colored with my new Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  I feel like a kid again, coloring and enjoying every moment of it.


This image is from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I thought so appropriate for summer.  It's been in the high 90's here in Florida this past week so swimming has definitely been in order.

I colored her with the following Spectrum Noir colors:  
Skin:  TN2, FS2, FS3
Sandals and Suit:  DR3, DR5, IG4
Flower:  PP3, PP5, PL1, GB5
Float:  LV1, LV2, CT2, CT4
Hair:  EB2, EB5, GB8

The card measures 5" x 5" and the embossed mat was colored with Distress Oxide Ink in the color Wilted Violet.  I also used a border die for the lace sides and a Fiskars corner punch for the circle details on the focal image.  

I'm pleased with how she turned out although I feel I need more practice on the hair.  I'll be coloring all weekend and hopefully my technique for coloring hair will improve.  

Thanks for visiting and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna




5 comments:

  1. Such a Sweet card! Thanks for joining Polksdoodle Crafting Challenge - and good Luck!
    Siv DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay how cute it this card? SUPER CUTE!! It just reminds me of how much fun it was to swim in the summer. You have colored your image so perfectly and she stands out on all the laser/die cut pieces. Thanks for joining along with us at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors - she is so cute! I think she has the right idea - we have had temps mostly over 100 for a few weeks! We are glad to see you here at the QKR Challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo, Donna, and the embossed purple piece! So glad you shared with us at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!