Monday, June 18, 2018

Totally Girly Cards - A Dress and a Corset

Hello Everyone!  I hope you are well and ready for your awesome week!

Today I'm sharing feminine cards I created using unbranded dies.  My first card features a corset, die cut word and cheerful patterned paper.  The card measures 4.25" x 5.5" and the card base is Neenah 100 lb solar white cardstock.


My second card features a lovely dress, cheerful papers and mesaures 4.25" x 5.5".  The card base is also 110 lb. solar white.  The sentiment is a CardzTV stamp and it has been heat embossed using Ranger White Embossing Powder.


I would like to invite you to Creative Knockouts Challenge and Creatalicious Challenges; I'm on the Design Teams and there are challenges going on with great prizes to the winners!

Thanks for stopping by and until next time, Happy Crafting.

Donna

** Cards Entered into the following challenges:  CardzTV Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!