Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Tropical Girl

Hello Everyone, I hope you are well and enjoying the day.

I'm back to share a project I completed recently using my new Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  I'm quite a novice when it comes to coloring with these fantastic markers.  I'm learning and enjoying every minute of the process.

This lovely image of the Tropical Girl is by artist Jeremiah Ketner.  I purchased the downloadable image from the Crafts and Me shoppe on Etsy and colored her using the Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

The card measures 5.5" square and is a top fold (tent fold) on a vanilla cardstock base.  The printed mat is designer paper by the Paper Studio.  I used die cuts for the leaves, the tag and the frame.  The sentiment is cut from some designer paper I had in my stash.


At the time I was coloring, I didn't have the mindset to record what colors I was using for the image but I will record for the next image I share.  If I may say so myself I thinks he came out lovely.  I'm patting myself on the back for being a complete newbie and this image coming out this good....beginners luck I imagine.  I hope you enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by today.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

3 comments:

  1. Oh just so lovely!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hope to see you again.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet project! Thank you for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge!
    Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The large patterned background is so fabulous! The glittery foliage adds a great pop of sparkle.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!