Monday, April 16, 2018

Hello Gorgeous

Hi Everyone!  I hope all is well with you and yours.  Over the weekend, I was busy creating cards and I thought up this card after seeing a post on Facebook about flamingos walking the streets in Key West.  It's a note card that I have left blank inside; I will add a sentiment when I'm ready to send.

It is a standard A2 card (4.25" x 5.5"), I used an unbranded stamp set from AliExpress, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink in the color Peacock Feathers was used for the water, and the following colors of Ranger / Wendy Vecchi Archival Ink was used for the flamingo and the grasses:  Pink Peony, Tea Rose and Fern Green.

I hope it brings you a smile - reminds me of a Florida Summer!


I support the following card challenge:  Cardztv Anything Goes Challenge # 42Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #209 Water


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!