Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A Vintage Birthday Wish Card with Matching Box

Hello Everyone!  I hope all is well with you and yours and you enjoyed a wonderful Memorial Day Holiday.

Today I have another card with matching box to share with you.  This matching set has a Vintage feel; card measures 4.25" x 5.5" (A2).


Vintage and Shabby Chic are my absolute favorite to create.  I feel I'm better at creating Vintage but I still try with Shabby Chic.  This card was created with Prima Love Notes Papers, flowers and leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts, die cuts and ribbon from my stash.

The base is kraft colored cardstock from Recollections.  I have inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and colored the lace die cut mat with Tattered Rose Distress Ink.  I then spritzed the card with Glimmer Mist for some sparkle.

The matching box is simple in it's design and decoration.  Covered with the same Prima Love Notes designer paper and a ribbon from my stash to be used as a closure.

The box measures slightly larger than the card for a nice fit.


I hope you enjoyed my project today.  I have one more matching card and box to share, then it's Masculine Cards for Father's Day.

Till Next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!