Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Lemon and Blue Card with Matching Box

Hello Everyone, I hope all is well with you and yours.

Today I want to share the first completed project in a series I am creating.  I love to create embellished cards however they can be too bulky to properly fit into an envelope so I decided I would create a box to match the card.

This project was very enjoyable to create; the lemon and blue combo turned out fantastic and I feel the black sentiment really sets the card apart from crowd.


I used some of my favorite embellishments which are flowers!  I also used die cut leaves and a background piece I cut from Cricut Design Space.  I embossed the blue mat with an unbranded embossing folder and added some lace trim from my stash.  The sentiment and yellow shadow piece are also from Cricut Design space images.

The Box was embellished with a polka dot mat and some matching ribbon.  The card is an A2 size ( 4.25" x 5.5") and the box is slightly bigger than that to accommodate the card.  


This card and box are currently listed for purchase in my Etsy Shoppe (link to my shoppe on the right).  I hope you enjoyed this project today and were inspired.  Please come back to see more cards with matching boxes this week.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!