Friday, June 15, 2018

The Anything Goes Challenge at Creatalicious Challenges

Hello Everyone!  I hope you are doing well and ready for your weekend!

 Today I want to share my design team project for the challenge over at Creatalicious Challenges.  The Challenges are posted on the 15th and on the last day of each month.  The challenge for June 15th is Anything Goes with Optional Flowers.  I created a shabby chic themed card for the Challenge.


I used embossing, die cuts, lace, faux pearl, paper foliage and a flower; all on kraft card to pull together this design team project.

Please join us over at Creatalicious Challenges for this challenge - the sponsor is Wild Orchid Crafts and if you are not familiar with them, please check them out.  The have lots of beautiful, handcrafted flowers as well as embellishments of all sorts.

Thanks for stopping by and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!