Thursday, July 12, 2018

A Teapot Full of Flowers

Hello and Happy Friday Eve!  Today is a quick post to share my pretty teapot full of flowers.  The image is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp that I colored up with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.


This card is a standard A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") that I layered a die cut of the same size.  I colored the die cut with Scattered Straw Distress Ink as well as inking the edges of the focal image with Peeled Paint Distress Ink.

I love Bugaboo images and this was also an easy one to color up if you are a newbie to alcohol markers like myself.

Thanks for visiting and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card Challenges entered: Crafting By DesignsLittle Miss Muffet ChallengesCrafting with an AttitudeDigi Choosday Week 28Lemon Shortbread Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and image! Thank you for sharing your great card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Laine - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! That teapot is really sweet!
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is such a fun card. I love the whimsical teapot and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!