Monday, July 16, 2018

A Wilted Violet and Gold Happy Birthday Celebration

Good Monday to you!  Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for a co-worker, her favorite color is purple.


I wanted a simple yet striking card that incorporated her favorite color and few design elements.  I used Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink for the background with an intricate die cut for an overlay and a die cut Butterfly for dimension.  I heat embossed the sentiment with Ranger Gold Embossing powder and place some violet gems for sparkle.

I'm pleased with how it turned out and I hope she likes it.  Thanks for stopping in today and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card entered in the following challenges:  Crafting from the Heart #215Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1828Cardz TV #55Digi Choosday

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully designed card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!