Saturday, July 7, 2018

Crafty Calendar Design Team Project for July 2018

Hello and Happy Saturday!  Today I would like to share my Design Team Project for the July Crafty Calendar Challenge.  The theme this month is "Totally Girly" and the Sponsors for the Challenge are Pink Gem Designs and Crafty Ribbons.


Pink Gem Designs offers colored as well as black/white images and I chose the pre-colored image for my card today.  The Unicorn is just so sweet and Totally Girly!

My card is a standard A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") and I have added some pastel colored sequins for that extra sparkle.  

If your not familiar with Pink Gem Designs, please click the picture below to visit their shop.  You will fall in love with all the sweet images and other crafty items such as embossing folders, cutting dies, inks, etc.


The other sponsor for the challenge is Crafty Ribbons and they have a wonderful site, offering so many embellishments for your crafty projects.  Please visit them and have look around!  You'll be happy you did!



I hope you were inspired today to create your own "Totally Girly" card for the challenge.  Please visit Crafty Calendar Challenge and enter your project today!

Until Next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card Donna, lovely design and pretty colours, you can't go wrong with a unicorn for a girly card!
    Happy weekend
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!