Thursday, July 19, 2018

Love You a Latte

Hello and Happy Friday Eve!   It's Thursday afternoon as I'm posting this and I'm craving a pick me up...more specifically...COFFEE!!

With that being said, here's something that I currently have on hand...not the real thing but it will have to do until I can get to my local coffee shop!


This was a quick and easy card.  It's a standard A2 (4.25" x 5.5"), I used Kraft card for the base, die cut some mats from designer paper and used an image I found on Cricut Design Space.

I think I will give this card to my husband because I love him a lot and he's crazy about.......iced coffee!  :)

Thanks for stopping by and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card entered into the following challenges:  4 Crafty ChicksLittle Miss Muffet ChallengesCrafting By DesignsCreative Moments #148

3 comments:

  1. Love this fun card. I'm sure your hubby will too. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is clever! Thank you for entering the Creative Moments challenge.
    Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at 4 Crafty Chicks! Hope to see you again :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!