Saturday, July 28, 2018

Patti's Pumpkin Patch

Hello and Happy Saturday!

I've started my seasonal cards and have been focused on Christmas.  For a diversion and different creative mojo, I created a cute Autumn/Fall Themed card featuring a digital image from Digi Doodle Studios.


Here's cute Patti at the pumpkin patch and she was a delight to color up.  I used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some card candy and die cut leaves for embellishing.  The patterned paper was from my stash and the card base is Kraft Cardstock.  

I hope you were inspired to create some seasonal cards and don't forget today is the last day for posting your comments to win prizes at the Challenges for Days Birthday Bash.  I
n order to be considered for today's Super Saturday Prize Packages (there are 4!), please leave a comment on my birthday post (here) and also on the Challenges for Days birthday post (here).  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card entered in the following challenges: Jo's Scrap Shack #244Di's Digi Designs ChallengeCardz TV #58



1 comment:

  1. Very much adorable card. Thank you for joining Jo's Scrap Shack. DT Alka

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!