Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Side Fold Easel Card

Hello Everyone!  I hope you and yours are well.  Today I am sharing a fun-fold card, my spin on the Easel card - a Side Fold Easel; that's what I'm going to call it.



The card measures a standard A2 (5.5" x 4.25"), I cut the bottom part of the top fold away to create a side Easel card.  I used some patterned paper from my stash to create a quick and effective fun-fold card....the Side Easel.

I hope you were inspired to create your own Side Easel card.  Thanks for visiting and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Card Challenges entered:  Digi Choosday #28Through the Craft Room DoorCardz TV #54Lemon Shortbread Challenge #71

4 comments:

  1. Donna, your card is lovely and I do like your take on a side stepper design. Very pretty papers, who doesn’t love a butterfly? Thanks for sharing with us today over at Digichoosday. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy liiiinda tu tarjeta, gracias por participar en Digi Choosday
    Carmen Aurora DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The concept is superb! Thanks for playing with us at The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you next time and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi- DT
    Dots to Lines
    https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous. I love your details and the side easel is wonderful.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!