Sunday, August 5, 2018

Holiday Poinsettia

Hello and Happy Sunday.  I've been working on Christmas cards for the last few weeks and I finished this card today.  It features a die cut Poinsettia and foliage.   It's a Z-Fold style card measuring 4.25" x 5.5", the designer paper is from last years' stash from the Bo Bunny Tis the Season Collection.  
 
For shimmer, I added clear Wink of Stella to the Poinsettia and added no other embellishments.  I felt the flower was a statement all it's own and no other embellishments were needed.

I'm very pleased with this one and will be creating more cards with this beautiful Poinsettia.  


I hope I've inspired you to create some holiday cards and if you don't have a poinsettia die, use what flower die you have, just cut out of festive paper for a wonderful holiday card.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Card entered in the following challenges:  Crafty HazelnutsThe Holly and Ivy #33Christmas Cards All Year 'Round




5 comments:

  1. the poinsettia is a beautiful focal point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Christmas card, with a gorgeous focal point! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR for our hot/warm color challenge! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Christmas card. Thank you very much for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - that flower is gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us Christmas Crafts All Year Round.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!