Sunday, September 2, 2018

You're Tea-rrific!

Today I'm sharing a card I created for a swap using an unbranded cup die, some tea party papers I had in my stash and some card candy.


In a previous post I mentioned I have been experimenting with different card sizes and I've been fond of the A-6 card size lately; this card is an A-6.  The A-6 measures 4.5" x 6.5" so not too much larger than the standard A-2 card size.  

The sentiment comes from the Brew Ha Ha stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps by Mary.  I love her stamp sets, the stamps are of high quality and she also hosts a challenge for the opportunity to win a set of her stamps.

I colored the die cut pieces with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and pieced back into the die cut.  I embossed the little panel and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink.  

I hope you've been inspired today with my swap project and will visit me again this coming week as I'll be sharing a few design team projects.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Card entered in the following challenges:








2 comments:

  1. Rea;;y super card and those teacups are brilliant. You must have a load of patience Donna!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work. Thank you for joing us over on the Angie's Digital Stamps Blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!