Thursday, October 11, 2018

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Fancy Folds

It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and the theme this round is Fancy Folds.   I tried my hand at something totally out of my comfort zone and to be perfectly honest - the inside gave me a little trouble.

I'm not certain what this type of fold is named.  I wanted to be completely different with my Design Team project as well as being as simple as I could be with the front as the inside caused some bulk.

I used only 1 patterned paper, the owl was a print and cut file from the Cricut Design Space and the sentiment inside is cut vinyl.

I added a blank piece of card to the back, for a space to write a personal message.  The finished card measures 6" x 6".  The inside folds do not lay as I would like but all in all, it turned out ok for winging it!

We hope you will join us for the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and try a Fancy Fold.  Until Next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Entered in the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude
Craft Rocket Challenges
D.L. Art #236
Sasayaki Glitter
Fab N Funky #411
Create a Smile
Cardz TV #68
Through the Craft Room Door
{Pin}spirational Challenges #226

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Donna, what an amazing fold! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, unfortunately you haven't used any create a smile products to be in the draw this time but be sure to join us again when you have used some :-) happy crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sooo cute, love it! :) But since you haven´t used any Create a Smile products you will not be part of the draw this time, but be sure to join us again - using Create a Smile products :) Take care - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!