Tuesday, October 16, 2018

There's a bunch of Hocus Pocus Going On!

Hello and thanks for stopping by.  Today I'm sharing another Halloween card that has been paper pieced.  The three dancing witches remind me of the witches from Hocus Pocus; the images are from the Cricut Cartridge Potions and Spells.


The images are 3-layered:  purple, orange and black.  I embossed a mat of gray card with a Halloween embossing folder and added a strip of patterned paper to give these witches a dance floor.  This card is the standard A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") and was a simple one to create, no extra embellishments added as I thought the image was enough.

I hope you were inspired and will try your hand at paper piecing.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Project entered in the following challenges:
City Crafter
Digi Choosday
Through the Craft Room Door
Lemon Shortbread #78
Retarte #130
Ike's World #113
Unicorn Challenge
Cardz TV #68

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, love a Halloween theme!
    Great design - congratulations!
    Thank you for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really super - the background is fab and I adore the layering on the witches. They look like they're having a spook-tacular time :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2018/10/wk-42-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he oh this is great, thank you for participating at Ike's world challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Sweet and Wonderful!! And wonderful design!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!