Thursday, November 22, 2018

Cardz 4 Galz - Flutter By

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to all the readers in the States.  I wish you a blessed day with lots of fun, food, Christmas Shopping and Football!

Today begins a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.  The theme this challenge is Flutter By so with that theme in mind, my design team project features Butterflies.


This card is a standard A2 size (4.25" x 5.5").  To create the background, I heat embossed the images with white embossing powder and inked with Distress Oxide Inks in the colors Bundled Sage, Wilted Violet and Worn Lipstick.  I then heat embossed the sentiment on vellum, added some clear Nuvo Glitter drops and called it complete.

My design team sisters and I invite you to join us this challenge and we hope to inspire you with our Flutter By projects.

Until Next time,  Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Challenges Entered:

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!