Thursday, November 1, 2018

Creative Knockouts Challenge - Snowman Frame

Happy Thursday Everyone and I hope you are well.  It's time for another challenge at Creative Knockouts and the theme this challenge is CAS (Clean and Simple).

I've had the pleasure of using the Snowman Frame by Crafty Sentiments Designs who is also the sponsor for this challenge, for my design team project.


Clean and simple is not my normal style so this was a fun project to work on and I did try to make it as CAS as I could but simply couldn't resist not adding some glitter to this adorable snowman image.  The glitter is hard to see in the picture but it's there on the hat band and the light blue stripes of the scarf, also the red berries of the Holly.

I hope you'll pop over to Creative Knockouts for this challenge and join us by entering one of your CAS creations.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Cardz TV #70
C.R.A.F.T Challenge
Cute Card Thursday
Little Miss Muffet Challenges #201
Crafting From the Heart #226
Christmas with the Cuties #21

7 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card and this adorable image is perfect for our "wrap up warm" theme

    Thanks and hugs for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love it, even the stitching around the card looks festive, great job. Megan Happy Craft Challenge, anything goes https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great card Donna, thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CRAFT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna! Your card is really cute! Don't you just hate that glitter likes to play hide-and-seek in photos? LOL Thanks for joining us at Christmas With The Cuties! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I love snowmen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card, great CAS work!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!