Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Clean and Simple Christmas

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Christmas is creeping closer and I'm still creating Christmas Cards, I should be completely finished by Christmas :)

I've created what I feel is a CAS Christmas Card, using only a die cut along with glitter and mirror card.  I die cut the tree image from the glitter card and again from the silver mirror card, then inlaid the mirror card into the space.  I really like how this one turned out, I love the look of blue and silver at Christmas time!

I hope you've been inspired today.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna



** Challenges Entered:

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card - I have that die on my 'wish list'. Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inlaid image for this lovely Christmas card .Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    good luck with your entry and hope we see more from you ..
    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love your CAS Christmas card. Love all the bling too. Thanks for sharing at Digichooseday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really gorgeous :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I may need that die!
    Beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that looks technical but fabulous thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely clean and simple card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely lovely lovely!
    Thanks for celebrating the season with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!