Monday, January 7, 2019

Make My Monday Challenge - Use Words or a Sentiment

Hello and Happy Monday!  It's time for a new challenge at Make My Monday Challenges and the theme this challenge is to use Words or a Sentiment.

For my design team project, I chose to use a sentiment and created a New Year's Card which measures 4.5" x 6", bigger than an A2 but smaller that an A6.  I went with these dimensions due to the size of the die cuts; they were exactly 4.5" x 6".


I was uncertain of the color combo but after completing it, I like it.  The black really makes it Pop.
Please join us at Make My Monday Challenges this round, we'd love to have you!

I would like to mention the new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges.  It's a monthly challenge blog and the 1st challenge is Anything Goes Made with Paper.  Please stop in and enter your paper creations.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Challenges Entered:

Artistic Inspirations
Get Creative
Whoopsie Daisy

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic fun design, love the dies and colours you went with. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card looks so stylish, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love card hun. I like those colours together. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layering! Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card and the colours do pop! Great colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart challenges.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Combo colors is great, good design.
    Thank you for joining us at Get Creative Challenge!
    Irene DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!