Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Bouquet of Sunflowers

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well!  It's a new challenge at Penny's Challenges and the sponsor for this week is Sparkle N Sprinkle.  I had the pleasure of creating my design team project with the
Thinking of You Digital Stamp Set.  This set has the focal image and several sentiments for many occasions.
My card is a standard A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") side flap design.  The card base is kraft card and the design paper was some I had in my stash.  I added some card candy for accents with a touch of Gelly Roll pen in the centers of the flowers for sparkle.

Please join us this week and Penny's and also please visit the new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges - A Monthly Challenge Blog for all Things Paper.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
The Paper Shelter
Cardz TV #81
Artistic Inspirations
Get Creative

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colourful card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge xx best of luck Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the image!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing at Artistic Inspirations Challenge #211.
    IKE x
    AI DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!