Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - I Love You Beary Much

Hello, hope your holidays were joyous!  We're back and it's time for a new challenge at Penny's Challenges.  The sponsor for our challenge this week is the sweet MMedel Illustrations.

For my design team project, I had the opportunity to create with one of the Valentine's Day images, I Love You Beary Much.  This image isn't just limited to Valentine's Day though, it would be great for a Birthday, Thinking of you, Mother's Day, Father's Day; any occasion you can imagine.  I just love this little bear with his or her arms outstretched...…


I have colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, used some digital papers I had in my stash and added a bow, Wink of Stella and Crystal Nuvo Drops for accents.  I hope you think this little bear is as cute as I do.

Please stop in at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges this week and join in the fun.  Also, please visit the new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges; a monthly challenge blog for all things paper.

I hope you've been inspired and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna



2 comments:

  1. So lovely card!! Beautiful coloring

    Thank you for always encouragement for me.
    Emily Hsu http://byemilyhsu8.pixnet.net/blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!