Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The Paper Funday Challenges - Cozy Girl

Hello everyone!  I would like to announce the new Paper Funday Challenge Blog.  It's a monthly challenge blog for all things Paper.  You are allowed 4 entries per challenge and can enter as many other challenges, in addition to Paper Funday, as you like.

The first challenge starts today and the theme is an "Anything Goes" paper project.  All projects must be created using paper.  I'm looking forward to seeing all the interesting, creative and inspiring projects.

For my design team project this month, I created a simple card featuring a digital image from LePetite Market.  This is such a sweet, cozy little lady enjoying her hot cup of tea and Good Times.  This card measures A2 (4.25" x 5.5") in a portrait orientation.  I colored her up using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and she was a fun coloring project.
I hope you'll join in our 1st Challenge and have a great time creating along with us.  We can't wait to see what you share at The Paper Funday Challenges.

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

** Challenges Entered:





4 comments:

  1. Super card, Donna. The cute image is beautifully coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute, I must check out that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card Donna. I love your colouring. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet CAS card..... Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!