Wednesday, November 6, 2019

The Paper Funday Challenges - November Challenge

Hello Everyone, it's time for a new challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges.  The theme for this month is Anything Goes with a Twist:  Thanksgiving.

For my design team project, I created a Post-It Note Holder Box and a Simple Thanksgiving Card.  The Note Holder Box was an inspiration from Positively Papercraft on YouTube.  Of course mine didn't come out as nicely as hers but it's functional and I do like it.  In hindsight, if I create this again, I will cut the mat pieces larger for the sides.  The box measures 3.5" square, 1.5" tall.



My second project was a simple card created for Thanksgiving.  I used a set of Postal Stamp dies and dies for the word Thankful.  The papers were some I had in my stash and the card measures a standard A2 (4.25" x 5.5").
We hope you will join us at The Paper Funday Challenges this month, we would love to see your creations and hope we inspire you in some little way with our projects.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

*Challenges Entered:
Jan's Digi Stamps 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!