Wednesday, December 4, 2019

The Paper Funday Challenges - December #12 Anything Goes with Optional Twist

Hello...it's the 1st Wednesday of the month and that means it's time for another challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges.  This month theme is Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of Christmas Holiday.  Our sponsor this month is the sweet Hetty Clare who will be awarding some digital stamps to the winner.

For my design team project, I used 2 of Hetty Clare's images and created 5x5 tent folding Christmas Cards.  The first card is using the Skating Santa digi.  The designer papers are single 12x12 sheets I purchased at Hobby Lobby last Christmas and had plenty left over in my stash.


My 2nd card is created with Christmas Postbox.  Again, the designer papers were in my stash from last years' Hobby Lobby purchase.

I kept both cards fairly simple but did use lots of Wink of Stella for that shimmer.  I also added some Nuvo Drops for accents and inked up the sentiment strips with distress inks.

Please join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenges.  I want to wish you and yours a safe and Blessed Christmas Holiday and a very Happy New Year!

Until Next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!