Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The Paper Funday Challenges - January #13 - Anything Goes with a Twist: Friendship

Happy New Year Everyone!  It's 2020 and I wish you and yours the best year ever!

Today starts a new challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges with a Theme of Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of Friendship.  The sponsor this month is Star Stampz and I had the pleasure of using the image Fairy Throne for my design team project.


Although the image is intricate, it was fun to color up and not that difficult or fiddly.  This card is a tent fold, A-6 (4.5"x 6.5") card.  I kept the embellishments simple as the coloring was the showcase.  I added some sequins for some sparkle along with some Wink of Stella on the Fairy Wings and her Sheer Wrap.

Please join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenges and inspire us with your work.  There is also a Design Team Call so if you would like to join a great group of ladies, please email me at:  dlflowers64@gmail.com with some examples of your work and a little information about yourself.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!