Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Paper Funday Challenges - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Easter

Hello and Happy April Fool's Day...today starts a new challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges and that's no Fooling!  Our lovely sponsor this month is Hetty Clare and the theme is Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of Easter.

For my design team project I was Lucky enough to use the adorable Spring Has Sprung digi stamp.  This is such a cute image and was an easy color.  I used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and made it simple.  The card measures the standard A2 size, I used some sequins, foam pads and a few mats to create some background interest.


We hope you'll join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenges.  Crafting has been a nice outlet for me during this stressful time.  Please stay well, keep social distancing and remember...It's Safe to be at Home.

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

5 comments:

  1. That's a sweet spring card hun. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your little bunnies are the cutest ever! Love the happy colors and fun craziness in the scene. I am your newest google and email follower! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Your Spring card is adorable.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love the fun image you use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, this is one of the darling East Easter scene ever! Your colors make this card extra sweet! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!