Thursday, May 7, 2020

TP Dudley

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today I have one of those "I couldn't resist" cards that I hope you'll find just as amusing as I did.  The image is a Freebie from Whimsy Stamps , who are so generous to provide us with these Freebies.  I will use Freebies to check out a designer, see if I like their style and if it's an easy color.  If I like the image, I always try to make a purchase to support these independent designers.  It makes me feel good to show them love and support with a small purchase.  With that being said, here's TP Dudley...isn't he adorable and of course, I took the opportunity to take a poke at the situation of the ridiculous TP Shortage....why is there a shortage anyway?



He's been colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and the card measures the standard A2 size.  This card will go to one of my swap partners on Greeting Card Swap Buddies - a Facebook group full of lovely people who like to swap cards.  I've made many friends through the group, both far and near.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Cute Card Thursday
Krafty Chicks
Penny's Challenges
Southern Girls






6 comments:

  1. I love this stamp. You've made a fabulous job. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fun card with a cute dragon with all the toilet paper. Thanks for joining our challnege at Cute Card Thursday. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love this! So darn cute! I have to get that. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Donna! Your little gator is darling, all tangled up in TP. Isn't it marvelous that he is willing to share? Speaking of alligators, did you see that PBS special regarding the American Croc encroaching in the American Alligator's territory? Yikes! Back to your card... I enjoy the cute white horizontal lines on your gator's belly. Fantastic design enhancement! Hoping you and yours are doing well. I enjoy seeing all your projects - can only apologize for not being able to comment on them as I wish I could. Big hugs to you, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna. I just had to have this cutie pie. No, I haven't seen that PBS special but I love PBS...especially the Period Dramas. All is well here, hope the same goes for you all.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!