Wednesday, June 3, 2020

A Kitty and Some Cactus

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I'm back with another cute card that I created for a swap buddy.  The image is from the Gerda Steiner Spring Digital Stamp Bundle.  There are some adorable images in this bundle and my card was created using the cute Kitty and Cactus images.


The papers are from the Crate Paper Good Vibes 6x6 paper pad.  I die cut a mat for the images to sit, popped the kitty up on foam pads for dimension.  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, die cut a ready made sentiment that is included in the paper pad and added some glittery ribbon to finish it off.

I want to remind you today starts a new monthly challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges, the theme is Anything Goes with the Optional Twist of Make it Masculine.  There are 2 sponsors for the June Challenge and there will be 2 Winners.  Please stop by and join the fun.

Until Next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna!
    Oh this is so cute! I just love this adorable kitty, and it's such a typical place for one to be! Beautiful paper! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - so adorable!! Thanks so very much for joining us at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!