Friday, June 26, 2020

Bloom & Grow

Hello Eveyone, Whew...it's been a fast paced week but it's finally the weekend!  Today I'm sharing a quick card I created using some of the elements from the new Gina K. Designs Nature's Touch Card Kit and a sentiment from a Kelly Creates Stamp Set named Bouncy Phrases.  

For my card, I used one the stamps from the Natural Silhouettes Stamp Set; which is included in the kit.   I stamped the image and sentiment with white embossing power in order to do a resist technique.  I then inked the background with a combination of the new Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Speckled Egg along with the Abandon Coral and Vintage Photo.  I like this color combo, the colors seem to compliment one another.  

Lastly, I added 1 mat and Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Ivory Sea Shell.  A completed A2 size card ready to send to a swap partner in July.


Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




4 comments:

  1. lovely card Donna I like how you have done the resist technique Thank you for joining us at creative knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the pretty distressed colours and the resist technique looks so pretty too.
    Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering this lovely card in the Polkadoodles Challenge this week. I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the white embossed flowers upon your blended background. Stunning and effective.
    Thanks for sharing over @ Paperbabe Stamps and joining in with our challenge. Best wishes Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!