Sunday, June 14, 2020

Create Your Own Background #4 - Hugs

Hello and a Beautiful Sunday to you.  I hope your day is bright and filled with all the things you want to do.  Today I'm quickly sharing the last card I created using Ranger and Jacquard Pinata Alcohol Inks to create a background.

I coated a piece of white 110 lb. card with Golden Satin Glazing liquid, which made the card waterproof, then experimented with alcohol inks to create a random background.  I've been trying to use up items I have in my stash that have not been used in a while and the alcohol inks were something I haven't had a play with in a while.

The sentiment is computer generated, printed on heavy parchment and cut out using a die I have in my stash.  I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Morning Dew to complete the card.  I've had fun playing with the alcohol inks, today I am going back to coloring up some fun images.


Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Donna! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background and love the colours.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background Donna! Another gorgeous creation!

    Thank you again for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blended background and the colors are gorgeous Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has come together beautifully!
    Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
    Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!
    Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job using the alcohol inks! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!
    LOVE your inky background, such pretty colours and sweet sentiment!
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Your background is so pretty and really makes your sentiment pop! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!