Sunday, June 7, 2020

Fabulous Spring Chicken

Good Sunday to you!  Today is a quick post sharing this funny digi stamp from the Sparkle N Sprinkle Spring Chickens Collection.  I've had this collection in my stash and I'm not certain if it's available for purchase any longer.  Sparkle N Sprinkle may not be selling any longer.

I've been trying to go back through images and supplies I have in my stash to create swap cards for June.  I have a tendency to want all the newest items that come out and I've promised myself 1 purchase a month....let's see how long I can keep that up.


This card measures the standard A2, papers are from the 6x6 DCWV Playful Pets Mat Stack.  The sentiment is part of the digi collection so all that was needed to complete this card was a bit of coloring with my alcohol markers and a few sequins for sparkle.  I think my swap buddy will get a chuckle from this card.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

9 comments:

  1. Ha! I just love this card! Too cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna! I'm sure you've played with us previously! What a brilliant card - really made me laugh here :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stamp purchase a month! I wish you luck my friend. I do love this one. I'm glad you dug it out. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL omg that image is so perfect, you made my day! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge, hope to see you again! Sorry for the late comment, Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Donna!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely funny card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! She looks like I have felt of late.... Thank you for making me smile today! We at Jan's Digi Blog challenge enjoy seeing all the creativity. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional birthdays” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!