Sunday, July 19, 2020

Aloha, Happy Summer

Today's make and share is an A2 card featuring the Lawn Fawn Aloha Stamp Mini Stamp Set, Falling Bubbles Stencil, Distress Oxide Ink, Tag Die Cut, DSP and Baker's Twine.



I have several Lawn Fawn Mini Stamp Sets and the Coordinating Dies but I seldom use them.  I wanted a quick color today so I set out to go through those mini sets to pick out something for summer.  I chose the Aloha Set and colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  

I die cut a tag and stenciled some circles using Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio Ink.  I used 2 different sentiments for the card; one from the Aloha set and one from an unbranded set I have in my stash.  The Designer Series papers are from the Echo Park Good Day Sunshine 6x6 paper pad.  For the finishing touches, I added some Baker's Twine, Wink of Stella and popped the Pineapple up on foam pads for dimension....viola...complete!

A quick, summery card for these HOT July days.  Stay Cool and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 15 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is such a fun card. I can feel the summer vibes! Aloha, happy summer, indeed. I also love the inviting look of your blog. Thank you for entering it in The Happy Craft Challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!