Saturday, July 25, 2020

Stud Puffin - Sending Love

Hi and Happy Saturday!  I hope the sun is shining where you are and you are enjoying a wonderful day.  Today my make and share features 2 Puffins from the Lawn Fawn Stud Puffin Mini Stamp Set, the coordinating dies, distress inks, twine and DSP.

I have several of the Lawn Fawn Mini Stamp sets along with the coordinating dies mainly because they are an affordable choice but also because they are so cute!  I created an A2 card by die cutting a tag and inking it up with Distress Ink in the color Salty Ocean.  I created my own template for the waves but got a little distracted and turned the template around, instead of scrapping it, I kept going....my advise...just keep going!  I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and die cut them and placed them on the tag; to appear as if they are on the Sea..riding the waves.


I cut DSP mats from the Pink & Main Summer Splash 6x6 paper pad, rounded one side of the card and papers with my Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper and popped up the focal tag on foam pads.  Finishing up, I added some Baker's Twine, highlights with a Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen and Wink of Stella to the hearts.  

Thanks for visiting and please come back again for another make and share project.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the DL.ART JULY LINKY challenge
    This is so super cute!! I love it.
    Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and colours- love the tag with the cute puffins! Thanks for joining us at Craft Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw so cute!!

    Thanks for winging this into our challenge at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. I LOVE those ink blended waves. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. Those puffins are so cute. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love these puffins. So cute.

    Cheryl
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet little creation, thank you for sharing @ Paperbabe stamps. Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for join us at Polkadoodles craft challenge blog. good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card ... I love your inked background

    ReplyDelete
  11. these little puffins are SOOOOO cute!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the greens and blues with them, too!! soooo cute!! thank you so much for playing along with the Summertime Fun challenge with the Lawn Fawnatics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely summer card. Thanks for joining us at creative friday.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!