Saturday, August 1, 2020

All You Need Is Love

Happy August 1st!  Today's make and share is a quick card I created using the Prima Marketing 6x6 paper pad titled Love Clippings, a large word die and sentiment from Crafters Companion, Glitter Card from Recollections, diamond shaped die cuts and Kraft Card.


My card measures A2 (4.25" x 5.5") and I cut several diamond shaped pieces of the Prima DSP to create a Shabby Chic Quilted look.  I assembled the pieces on a separate piece of scrap paper, then mounted on brown cardstock.  I die cut the word sentiment out of Glitter paper from Recollections and stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of the DSP.  For the final touch, added some flat back pearls and called it complete.  Very easy and not too time consuming however I'm a perfectionist so those diamond shapes needed to be just so.

I hope you enjoyed my make today and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the composition of design paper on your card.
    Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card.
    Thank you so much for joining Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful use of patterned paper, gorgeous card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the background! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love patterned paper that you use.
    Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again.
    Take care! Maria

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!