Saturday, August 8, 2020

Enjoy All The Little Things

 Good Saturday to All.  Today's make and share features a stamp from Gina K. Designs and Ink Blending.

I've been thinking about Autumn the last couple of days as it's been so hot and humid here in Florida.  This is the rainiest summer I can remember in a very long time.  Although we really do not experience Fall weather like most, Autumn is my favorite time of year and I was inspired to create something with an Autumn feel.

The stamped image is from the Gina K. Designs Natural Silhouettes stamp set and the subtle background stamp is the Gina K. Designs Petite Flourish Background Stamp.  I blended Distress Oxide Inks in the colors Fossilized Amber and Bundled Sage for the large background and used Antique Linen on the focal mat.  The sentiment is from an unbranded set I had in my stash.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

Crafty Friends

A Gem of a Challenge

Aud Sentiments

Cute Card Thursday

D.L. Art

Angie's Digital Stamps

Corrosive Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Awww.. this is really lovely! I love the colours... very pretty creation!

    Hot sunny lovely greetings and stay safe
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your card is lovely and the sentiment you have chosen is beautiful. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love the colors an design. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is so pretty, the digi looks great with those colors in the background!
    Thanks for joining us on
    CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG!
    Haideé DTC Corrosive Challenge Blog
    https://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
    https://haideelum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!