Monday, August 24, 2020

Happy Sushi

 Today's make and share features images and sentiment from the new Gina K. Designs stamp set I Like the Way You Roll, alcohol marker coloring, stenciling and heat embossing. 


The happy Sushi and chop sticks were heat embossed with black embossing powder and colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, then cut out with the matching dies.  I  arranged all on a small focal panel along with the stamped sentiment, which makes me laugh every time I read it!  

I stenciled another piece of card with the Fizzy Stencil, which is also new this month from Gina K. Designs, using Pumice Stone Distress Inks and a very light touch. I wanted everything to POP so I backed with black card.  For the final touch on this A2 sized card, I added clear sequins for that bit of sparkle and placed the Sushi on an Action Wobble so he or she will dance and wiggle.   

I think this Sushi is so stinkin' cute and the stamp set has other Sushi inspired images and lots of funny sentiment puns, which makes this set adorable.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Yes, playing for the Prize


13 comments:

  1. Oh too cute! I can just imagine this bobbing around. It's sure to bring a smile. Beautiful stencilled background and such a fun sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I saw your card as I went to link up over at the Inspired By challenge and had to pop by for a closer look - this card made me laugh out loud, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm cracking up! I love this!!! Great job on the coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thanks for linking up!
    Janis, Owner & Design Team Member @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card! Makes me smile! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! The fizzy stencil makes a great background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card, Donna! Love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card made me smile this morning. It's really cute and the sentiment is such fun. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he! What a cute card Donna!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep! That's totally my kind of humor!!! Thanks for the giggles, and for playing along at IB!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious! Great to see a bit of humour in a handmade card.
    Hugs, Sarn
    Stamping For Pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE every detail of your card, this is pun at it's best and so inspiring! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB, we can't wait to see more of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges! Hugs! Mary xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!