Friday, September 18, 2020

Colour Crazy Challenge - Digi Doodle Studios

 Hello and Happy Fri-YAY!  Today begins a new challenge at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and my last project as a Guest Design Team Member.  The sponsor this round is Digi Doodle Studios and I had the pleasure of using the Sammi Skater Bear digi stamp for my design team project.


This little Guy is perfect for a Holiday card so I created a Tent Topper 4" x 5" note card.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and the DSP is from the American Crafts Holiday 6x6 paper pad.  For a Final touch, I added sequins for that bit of holiday sparkle and a piece of cute polka dot ribbon.  I created the sentiment on the computer, backed with a piece of black card and popped up on foam pads so it would straddle the ribbon.  

I've had a wonderful time being a Guest Designer on the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and it was such an honor to be invited.  I encourage everyone to visit the challenge and enter your creations, it's a great challenge.

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation and love how you design your work, great colours… Many thanks for entering into our challenge and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie design team member for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Don'tcha love that little smirk on your bear's face? It's a darling card, Donna. Are you looking forward to the few cooler days we'll be enjoying next week? I can hardly wait. In the meantime, it's fantastic being able to see outside the lanai doors and windows again - they have been permanently laden with moisture for weeks now! Still, I'm even more grateful that none of the hurricanes came here. How about your area?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute lil guy! great card Donna, fun colors too!


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh isn't he just adorable!!! Great colouring. Love the card shape!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! Lovely job with the coloring as well :) Well done!!
    This is Brian from Penny's Blog :) Thanks for entering our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna your card put a big smile on my face. Such a cutie! Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!