Saturday, September 12, 2020

Flannel Flowers

 Hello and Happy Saturday.  It's a rainy day here in Central Florida so I've been crafting and today's make and share features a digital image from Beccy's Place named Flannel Flowers.


This was a freebie image and after a search on the site, I am unable to locate it.  It may have been a freebie for a short period of time.  

Edited **I've found the Freebie section and can be found here:  Beccy's Blog

This image is very versatile and can be for any season, depending on the color scheme you choose.  I've been busy creating Autumn themed cards and this digi colored up nicely in Autumn colors.

The card measures A2, the image has been colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  The DSP are from the Carta Bella "Hello Fall" 6x6 paper pad, the sentiment from the Memory Box Grateful Autumn Stamp set and the ribbon is from my stash.  I did add Wink of Stella to the Yellow floral images but it's hard to catch on camera.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're finding time to create some Autumn cards.  I cannot believe we are approaching the 3rd week of September already!  My Mother used to warn me of wishing to Grow Up so fast....she was correct - the older you get, the faster time flies! 

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

8 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful against your lovely papers, Donna! Fabulous design. We’re getting a lot of rain here, too. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! Gorgeous fall card, the colors, your papers, the image - they all go together so perfectly. Happy to see you here at Festive Friday!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful autumnal colours in your papers and image,thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent coloring, Donna! I love that image. :-D While I'm here, let me put on a DT hat - Thank you so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you playing again.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Thanks for sharing on Festive Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, lovely image and colours. Great design and choice of papers - thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty image! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!