Wednesday, September 2, 2020

The Paper Funday Challenges - AMB Illustrations

 Hello!  It's a new month and time for a new challenge at The Paper Funday Challenges.  The theme is Always Anything Goes with a Twist and this month's Twist is Fall/Autumn.  We have the wonderful AMB Illustrations sponsoring the challenge and offering a great prize package from the Etsy Store.

I created my design team project using the Woodland Forest Animals Clip Art Set from AMB Illustrations.  There are lots of images in this set and they are pre-colored which made card creating fast and easy.  


I printed the image and die cut the focal image, used an Old Skool technique of inking around the edges of the die cut and DSP with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink.  I wanted dimension so I printed another squirrel image and fussy cut the head only, then popped it up with thin foam pads.  I stamped a sentiment, added golden gems and used Wink of Stella Glitter Pen on the orange and yellow leaves.  

We hope you'll join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenges, we hope to inspire you and would love to see your projects.

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:


12 comments:

  1. He's super cute. It's a beautiful autumn card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainy and humid here, thankyou very much for all your help xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling little critter, and a sweet autumn card - I wonder if we will actually have more than 2 days of autumn this year? LOL thanks for sharing your beautiful card, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you popped his head up. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
    Smiles, Angela DT Member
    TTCRD DT
    https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeosu autumn colours Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining the DL.ART SEPTEMBER LINKY challenge
    This is really adorable!! I love your little squrrel
    Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely finished this card right ?! Very nice! Thank you for sharing on Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog, we hope you'll join us again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and happy Autumn card. I love the squirrel and the sweet patterned papers you chose to incorporate. It turned out so pretty.
    Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I hope that you'll join us again soon. I really enjoy seeing your sweet cards.
    Blessings,
    karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycyuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card. Thank you for playing with Penny's Paper-Crafty 😊
    - DT Parvathi Tripathi

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! I really like this card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!