Monday, December 7, 2020

A Denim Christmas

Hello and Happy Monday!  Today begins a new challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and our sponsor this round is Beccy's Place.

We are marching towards Christmas at a fast pace so, for my Design Team Project, I decided to use up some scraps to make a Denim themed Christmas Card.  I recently wrote about using up what is left of paper pads; stash busting if you will.  I need to dig into my stash more often, use what I have so when I ask Santa for more crafting supplies, I won't get the Stink Eye! *wink


I'm a huge fan of Sketches when I'm low on Mojo or need to make cards quickly without much brain power.  This card came out beautifully using a sketch from Cardz TV, papers from an older Echo Park 6x6 paper pad (which I successfully used up), ribbon and gems.  

Please join us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week, dig into your stash, google card sketches and let us see what you create!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna




1 comment:

  1. Cute card and a lovely layout. I need to use more scraps. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!