Saturday, December 19, 2020

Harley Claus

 Hello and Happy Saturday!  With 5 days till Christmas, I realized I hadn't made Hubby a Card and the dilema was....what to create for a 60+ year old Biker?  Then I stumbled across Harley Claus by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.


This was definitely the image I needed for Hubby's Christmas Card.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, used designer papers from the Memory Box "Christmas Plaid" 6x6 paper pad, a pair of decorative edge scissors to cut around focal panel and a die cut that was gifted to me in a swap. I backed the die cut with card so I could pop it up on foam pads.

No bells and whistles on this one as the Hubs isn't a sparkly and glittery kinda guy.  Fun image to color up and I know he will like this one!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful masculine christmas card! Love the funny image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card! That is such a cool image - Harley Clause, absolutely love it! Thanks for joining our last challenge this year at Lets Craft & Create and Merry Christmas. Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, fabulous card!! Thanks for linking up in my #1 De-Stash give away. The winner has been posted and #2 De-Stash link up is open. I hope you'll link up again. Good luck!
    :) Janis
    https://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/p/de-stash-craft-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool and though card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very fun image and looks like Santa a bit riding down the highway! Wonderful card- I know quite a few guys that would love to recieve a card like this! Thanks so much for joining in the December challenge at Jan's Digital Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!