Friday, December 11, 2020

Naughty List by Oddball Art for Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

 Happy Fri-Yay!  It's time for a new challenge at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge.  The sponsor for this round is Oddball Art Co. and for my design team project, I created a Christmas Card using the Christmas Elf with Long Naughty List.


I don't create with Oddball Art images very often and I have to admit, I was a bit intimidated with this image as the areas are small and thin for my coloring style.  Meaning not much surface area for large shading parts however, once I started, I found this image to be an easy color.  I enjoyed this one and I think she's cute colored up with traditional Holiday colors.  She has a very long naughty list and I looked to see if my name was on it...it's not...Whew!

Please join us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenges, we would love to see your makes and hope to inspire you with ours.  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Cardz TV #129
Creative Fingers - (Giving Away Christmas Blog Candy, Enter to Win)

9 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card, Donna! Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and image, that is quite a long naughty list, I hope MY name isn't on it! Thank you for joining our Santa Hats challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so cute and your coloring is perfect! Fun card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Santa Hats’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Fun image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz. Hugs teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute card! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Donna! Love your blog background too!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this time for our last challenge of 2020!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again, another stunning card.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 50 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!