Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Bev the Barmaid Cheers to 2021

 Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today is a quick post sharing another New Year's card I created to welcome in 2021.  It features Bev the Barmaid from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.


My card measures 5" square and the designer papers are from the American Crafts "Everyday" 6x6 paper pad. The gold mirror card was from my stash (I have loads I keep for holiday crafts), I colored the image using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, and added gold faux gems for a final design element.  It appears Bev is serving up a strong lager! 

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:


5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, love the fun image, great layout and lovely cheerful colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design here and love your style, thanks for entering your project into this month's challenge, and look forward to you joining us again.. Good luck in the final draw..

    [aNNie Design team member for Pattie's Creations challenge
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, let’s hope we get to a pub to see a barmaid like Bev this year!

    Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    decrafts - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Thank you for joining us at Patties Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!