Saturday, January 9, 2021

Bugaboo's 11th Annual Birthday Bash - Day 1

Hello and Happy Saturday!  Today starts a week of celebration for Bugaboo Stamps 11th Birthday.  It's a Birthday Bash with Daily Themed Challenges, Prizes, Freebies and New Releases.  To start things off, the theme for today is "Birthday" using a Woodland Critter.


For my design team project, I used the Garden Bunny digital image to create a cute Birthday Card.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, the designer papers are from the 4.5" x 7" "Secret Gardenia" paper pad by Recollections and I added Wink of Stella here and there for a bit of Sparkle.  

I cut the focal panel with a pair of Decorative Edge Scissors...a blast from the past those scissors are...does anyone still have those?  Do you use them?  It's funny what I find when I go to digging in my stash..I found them and had to use them.

Please join us from 09 January through 15 January for Bugaboo's 11th Annual Birthday Bash!  We're Partying this week and would love for you to come!

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!
Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Let's Craft and Create



8 comments:

  1. So cute. Thank you for taking part in my favourite colour challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image on your card Donna, and the sentiment is great.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real fun card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts 'Favourite Colour' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty. Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and cute card Donna! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and sentiment Donna!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely project! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments challenges. Hope to see you again! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!